Friday, April 24, 2020





                                          A Best Friend's Love


            When I first met you I was happy, I thought you were handsome. I was excited to talk to you and get to know you. Our conversations were so dope, easy and comfortable. Talking to you was just so easy. I felt at peace when we talked. I cared about how you were doing and how your day went. I wanted to hear all about  it because that is where we were at this point. I wanted to show you support and love. I think its fair to say that we have been through a lot so far. I was with you during the hardest times of your life. I will always be here for you emotionally, mentally, and physically.  Just to listen to you, cry if you need to cry, I'm your listening ear. I will always be by your side. Getting through this will make us stronger. As long as I can be there for you I'll always be happy. Just know I'm here anytime you need me. 


            

No comments:

Post a Comment