Thursday, January 3, 2013

How Early Intervention Has Helped My Daughter

     My daughter has been diagnosed with classic Autism for almost a year now. My daughter was not on the appropiate age level and was behind in a lot of areas. We started Early Intervention right away. Within a few months of EI my daughter showed so much progress.
     Her cognitive and receptive were on the right age level. I was amazed at how EI helped my daughter. I can now ask my daughter to do things and she understands. I can play with her and see she is really happy. She is able to point to things she wants and uses sign language to communicate with me.
  Early Intervention has given me more then peace of mind, it has given me HOPE. Everyday my daughter makes progress, there is HOPE. For every mile stone, there is HOPE. Early Intervention has left a great impact on my life. When you see progress it fills you up with joy. I am forever grateful for the HOPE Early Intervention has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment