Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Devotion and Perseverance

           Summer is almost over and school is approaching. We have had a great summer vacation and we are looking forward to school. My little girl is going into first grade (I can't beleive it). She is doing amazing!! She loves school.
            She loves doing work and seeing her friends and teachers. This year she is going to a different school (it might be a little challenging, it will be a new atmosphere).
            She will remain in the Autism program with six children, the teacher, and two teacher aides. The children are from her old class which is good.
              My son is going into tenth grade and my middle daughter is going into sixth grade. My, how they are growing up too fast. I will be working in the same school as my little girl and will be across the hall from her.
            I am excited to get back to work and meet my students!! I will be in the third and fourth grade autism class. My little girl has done such an amazing job. She has come a long way.
            All of the hard work, dedication, appointments, advocacy,  and most importantly the love, has paid off!! I just wanna say to all of the autism families keep your head high and never lose hope.
           It's an amazing journey and there's a greater reward at the end. Your child showing the world their capabilities and making their mark in the world. It's all thanks to YOU, the parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment