Friday, November 1, 2013

Everything Will Be Great

    As many of you know Autism affects every part of your life. It brings great moments and bad moments. Everyday is like being on a rollercoaster ride, but as scared as we all are, we hold on tight and try our best to get through the ride. I look at my life and see nothing but beauty. I have been blessed with the life I have and wouldn't change it for anything. I do not and will not let Autism take away my happiness.
   My daughter is my blessing from god and she has shown her beauty. Autism doesnt change who your child is or will be, its the foundation of something amazing.  The journey gets bumpy along the way but what lies ahead is so much more greater. When we see all of the milestones our kids reach it puts in perspective that our children are more than a diagnosis.
  It took time for my daughter to get where she is now and thats okay because I have had great memories that I can cherish forever. I am happy that she is making progress even if it takes a long time. Any progress is better than no progress. Stay strong and never lose hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment