Thursday, July 9, 2015

Forever In My Heart...

It has been 5 months since you left. I thought as time passed it would get a little easier to grieve. That has not been the case. I miss you so much Dad. Every morning I wake up thinking of you. I wish you were still here with me. I know you are watching down on me and my family and walking beside me but it's not good enough for me. The tears still flow from my eyes cause it's hard to live without you. My heart still aches and it feels like it will never be whole again because when you left my heart broke into a million pieces.  I know you do not want me to cry and be sad anymore but you are my father and you were the most important person in my life. You have taught me things and have been there for me when I needed you. How do I go on without you? I can't ask you for advice, talk to you and laugh with you. R.I.P Dad February 12,2015. You are loved and missed dearly. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘£πŸ‘£❤❤πŸ’”πŸ’”

No comments:

Post a Comment